IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE, OR ARE SIMPLY UNHAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE, THEN WE WANT TO CORRECT IT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
You can cancel undelivered ordersup to the day before we dispatch the item to you. We will confirm dispatch with you by e-mail. So if you wish to cancel, you need to call us directly (please do not just e-mail) up to the day before that e-mail is sent to you.
You can return items*, within 12 monthsof delivery and we will be pleased to replace the item or offer a full refund for it. We just ask that you send the item(s) back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging and labels. You will need to call us to book a return. This does not affect your statutory rights. If you are within 14 days of delivery, you have the right to cancel *UK Mainland only, see exclusions.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Please package up the goods safely in all of their original packaging
- Send the item to Returns Department. Unit C Frieze Hall Farm, Coxtie Green Road, Brentwood, Essex CM14 5RE
- If the item is deemed as faulty then the shipping cost (in part or in full on a case by case basis) will be refunded with your proof of postage. We recommend that all items are shipped via Royal Mail Signed for service.
It is also important that we have a few details from you before you seal that box up! Please complete the returns form that was packed with your delivery, and send it to us with the items to be returned.
- Used Items.We guarantee to all our customers that all our products are new and unused – no one likes to wear someone else’s gear. In addition, used items are not resaleable due to health and safety concerns, potential hidden damage etc. We therefore strongly recommend you try on your gear immediately on receipt and do NOT remove tags/protective stickers or go out on your bike until you are completely satisfied and happy you do not require a refund or exchange. We classify items as used if the original tags / protective stickers are removed or there are signs of wear
- Special Orders.If we did not have the item in stock, and we agreed to buy the item in especially for you when you ordered, we are unable to automatically offer a return or refund / exchange. This does not affect your right to cancel. Nevertheless, we will try our best to see what we can do to help, so please contact us directly to discuss what options we may be able to offer you
- Items damaged in transit.It is important to use the original packaging that we used to send the item to you, when you return the item. If you send it back without adequate packaging, and the item gets damages in transit, you risk losing all or part of your refund. The minimum handling charge for items not properly packaged is £20
- The original delivery charge (where charged)